Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Babies on the brain...

This Saturday is a very VERY special day!  Yes...I KNOW that it is St. Patricks Day, but it is also the day of my daughter's baby shower.  I can't believe that next month (cross my fingers and pray) I will be a grandmother! And of course, for us artsy types this ALSO means decorations! So allow me to share with you a part of the "table decoration" that we will have at the shower...I will try (remember, I am new at this) to share some other pics of the decor after the shower is over! Here they are....my polymer clay BABIES!!
I'm not sure why, but when I took these little guys out of the oven, the clay I used for the skin had "baked" into a rainbow of multiculturalism. Maybe some of the clay I used was older...because it didn't seem to affect the other parts.... Anyway, these little guys will be a part of the centerpieces for the shower.
Now that I am starting to get the hang of this...later today (hopefully) I will attempt to post some pics of the cards that I just finished to apply for a position on a design team....sigh...I can dream, can't I? (of course I can...dream, and work really REALLY hard!) Hope you all have enjoyed these little ones! I sure had fun making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment